Thinking of giving your home a revamped look? Have you considered investing in or replacing your current siding? At Cobalt Exteriors Inc, we specialize in helping you find the right siding for your home that will make you and your wallet happy.
Not only does the right siding provide curb appeal for your home, increase the property value, and add a unique look, it also serves as a shield to the dangerous outside elements like harsh weather and pests.
Let’s look at a few options you have when it comes to revamping your home’s siding structure.
Out with the Old, In with the New…Siding
It’s important to be able to identify when your current siding is in need of an overhaul. Here are a few signs that it’s time to update:
- High Utility Bill: If your siding is damaged, it could be letting in extreme hot or cold temperatures that will make your HVAC system work overtime, causing a spike in your energy bill.
- Excess Moisture: If you noticed that your interior wallpaper is peeling or damp, or if you feel the air inside your home is too humid, your siding is possibly compromised and needs repair. Long-term exposure of moisture in the home leads to mold and mildew which can be damaging to your health.
- Bubblings/Blistered Siding: This is caused by excess amounts of heat and moisture. Not only is it ugly, it indicates a problem in the integrity of the siding and can cause problems inside the home later.
- Weather Damage: Extreme heat, extreme cold, heavy rains, and winds will slowly but surely chip away at the structure of your siding. Your siding is meant to protect you from nature’s harsh elements, make sure that your siding is intact.
- Outdated Color: If your color is living in the 50s, it’s time for a new look. Not only will it help your house look better, but it’ll also make you feel better about your home,
- Cracked/Loosened/Faded Siding: Damaged siding is a sign that your structure is old and coming to the end of its lifespan.
If you’re dealing with any of the following adverse effects, it’s time to consider overhauling your home’s siding panels.
What Are My Siding Options?
Our experienced technicians can assist your every siding need. We provide an array of options for your tastes and budget, or if you’re simply looking to replace broken panels with exact ones.
At Cobalt Exteriors Inc, we offer a variety of beautiful, functional and durable siding to help bring your design vision to the world.
Our siding comes in several different options:
- Composite / Fiber Cement
Cedar and wood allow for beautiful designs and customization, while metal, though more expensive, is resistant to rot or mold. The choice is yours!
Let Our Pros Help You Out
Due to the complicated nature of the installation process, we do not recommend overhauling your home’s siding on your own. You can count on our team of installation experts to provide top-notch services and quality products at your disposal.
Ready for a big change? Call Cobalt Exteriors today to book the appointment that’ll change your home forever!