Seattle Siding Installation & Exterior Experts
Don’t let old siding hurt the curb appeal of your Seattle home. Call Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. your reliable exterior contractors.
The curb appeal of your home is important, not just for aesthetic reasons, but also for property values and comfort. What starts as damaged siding can quickly escalate into moisture damage indoors. This is why it’s important to know who to call in the Seattle area for help. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we are your reliable exterior contractors. We offer a range of solutions, including siding installation, deck design, gutter replacement, and more! Our goal is to keep your home in the best shape possible, adding functionality and value with every service call. Whether you’re dealing with a repair issue or looking to be proactive about your home care, you can count on our staff for help.
Choosing the Right Siding for Your Home
Your home’s siding is essentially its clothing. If it’s old or outdated, your home will look the part. When you choose to replace your siding, it all starts with the right materials. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we work the best materials, including:
- And More!
Because we work with some of the largest providers in the area, we can find the best materials that work for your budget and needs. It’s always important to remember that the materials you choose will directly impact the style of your home as well as the costs. We take the time to explain the entire process to you before starting work, keeping surprises out of the equation and your satisfaction high!
We always perform all the siding maintenance and repair services to the highest standard possible, ensuring you have peace of mind in your home.
Why Choose Cobalt Exteriors?
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping homeowners in and around the Woodinville area with all their exterior needs. With every service call you can expect:
- Top-Rated Materials: Whether you’re replacing your siding or building a deck, we only use the best materials on the market. We work with major brands, including Milgard Windows and Doors, TimberTech Decking, James Hardie Siding Products, and many more!
- Honest Work Ethic: Our contractors are honest and reliable, giving you trustworthy advice with every service. We never start work without first explaining the process to your thoroughly, so you have peace of mind knowing there won’t be any “surprises.”
- Affordable Pricing: We do our best to work within your budget to find an affordable solution regardless of your home needs. We always offer a range of solutions so you can choose exactly what’s right for you.
- Immediate Attention: When you’re dealing with a repair concern like a leaky roof or damaged siding, you don’t want to wait hours or days for service. We always arrive promptly and get to work providing you with a work estimate or repair solution to get your home back up and running.
- Long-Lasting Results: No homeowner wants to pay for a service only to need a repair soon after. We provide safe and long-lasting work so you can enjoy the peace of mind you deserve in your own home.
At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we’re a family owned and operated business. We always provide honest services and work hard to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our work. So the next time you’re looking for the right exterior contractor, call us first!
We Have a Solution for You!
Is your roof leaky or damaged? Do you need help designing and installing your new deck or outside lounging area? At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we offer a range of solutions, including:
- Roofing: Commercial & Residential, along with Green Roofing initiatives.
- Decks: Design, construction, and repair using the highest quality lumber and materials.
- Sliding: Repairs, replacements, and new construction installations, offering cedar, stone, and more!
- Gutters: High-quality gutter installation and design with long-lasting materials and installation methods.
- Windows: New construction projects, window replacements, energy-saving patio doors, and more.
The Benefits of New Window Installation
Are your windows old or damaged? Do you know if they’re impacting your energy costs as well? While most homeowners don’t think about it. Poorly installed or aged windows can be a liability for your home. Not only do they increase the temperature inside your home, but they can allow air to escape, forcing your HVAC system to work harder.
If your windows are old, our exterior contractors can help. We work with the best materials on the market and offer top-rated installations services. With our care, you can enjoy durable windows that protect you in the event of storms, while also helping you keep your costs down in the process.
Call Us Today, Free Estimates Available
For over 30 years, we at Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. have been helping Seattle homeowners with all their exterior needs. By working with the best materials and leveraging our expertise, we can keep your home comfortable and in the best shape possible. Whether it’s replacing old siding or installing new gutters, you can count on our staff to help you make the most of your home needs. We only offer personalized solutions and custom-tailor our work to your home. So the next time you need help with your home exteriors, trust our experts first!
Need help replacing your Seattle siding? Call Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. at (253) 844-5141 and enjoy top-rated solutions backed by over 30 years of experience.